Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Retired sort of, I'm an eighteenth century liberal, a whig. I'm married to a really smart lady, we have two sons. Our children are our success story. We have 5 cats (all strays) and 2 guinea pigs... more to come

Monday, March 12, 2007

A Mea Culpa and New Adventures

Monday 12th 2007.
About a year ago I wrote a post about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions. This was in reference to my failure to post for some time. In that post I declared my intentions to post on a regular basis. Well, so much for that! A year later and nothing has changed, so once again a renewal of intentions is offered and hope springs eternal! New postings will be made with regularity!
A new adventure, on Tuesday we go on a trip to Tofino and meet with a group who wish to try and start a "University of the Environment". This is the beginning of the beginning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

How did things work out on your trip to Tofino?

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home